I enjoy debating liberals. They're more fun than a pull toy duck.
But sometimes while they're spouting drivel that they read in the New York Times (as though anything in that rag had real credence), I'm overwhelmed with the blizzard of commie propaganda to the point of brain freeze.
So while waiting for the sharp pain behind my right eye to subside, I try to ask some general questions to make them take a breath.
It also makes them think I really give a rat's patooty about their opinions.
Yeah, right.
Like that's gonna happen.
General questions I like to ask liberals while composing my thoughts:
1. So, did you ever learn anything in school besides hemp macrame?
2. So, what are your "crystals" telling you to feel about this?
3. So I see your yoga instructor is in the news again. I thought that girl was going to drop the charges?
4. Whoa! I guess I know who had beans and broccoli today! So does this count as part of your masters in "Aroma Therapy" dissertation?
5. Relax and breath! Did you forget how to swallow again?
No comments:
Post a Comment