He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance. - The Declaration of Independence
(Hat tip to Sissy Willis on twitter)
Actually, while re-reading the Declaration today, I'm finding that the many of the crazy changes that Obama has been trying to bring about since taking office can be found in mirror form within the Declaration.
If I were as paranoid as I feel right now, I'd almost say that his playbook is to simply to repeal every item the founding fathers set out to free us from.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent
But that's just crazy talk . . . right?
No comments:
Post a Comment